Online Giving ensures that, through Stewardship, Mary’s Nativity — St. Ann Parish’s weekly needs can be met. Online giving is a simple tool that allows parishioners the opportunity to support their local parish. Payments can be made using a bank account, credit card, and can even be set up to facilitate automatic, recurring payments.
How will Online Giving benefit me and my parish?
- Online Giving will help you to budget your time and money through scheduled and recurring payments.
- Online Giving will help you to participate in weekly offertory even when you are out of town.
- Online Giving will help you to participate in parish fundraisers and one-off events.
- Online Giving will help our parish minimize weekly fluctuations in offertory.
- Online Giving will help our parish to thoughtfully plan our parish budget and help sustain the efforts of our thriving ministries.
To sign up for Online Giving at Mary’s Nativity - click here: MNSA Online-Giving
or if you prefer, use our Text-To-Give Online Giving Option. Text the number below with the word “Sunday”. There will be an automated response that provides a link to sign-up for online giving.
Phone Number: 850-940-5996