Online Giving ensures that, through Stewardship, Mary’s Nativity — St. Ann Parish’s weekly needs can be met. Online giving is a simple tool that allows parishioners the opportunity to support their local parish. Payments can be made using a bank account, credit card, and can even be set up to facilitate automatic, recurring payments.
How will Online Giving benefit me and my parish?
- Online Giving will help you to budget your time and money through scheduled and recurring payments.
- Online Giving will help you to participate in weekly offertory even when you are out of town.
- Online Giving will help you to participate in parish fundraisers and one-off events.
- Online Giving will help our parish minimize weekly fluctuations in offertory.
- Online Giving will help our parish to thoughtfully plan our parish budget and help sustain the efforts of our thriving ministries.
You may also contribute to the Annual Catholic Appeal.
To sign up for Online Giving at Mary’s Nativity - click here: MNSA Online-Giving
or if you prefer, use our Text-To-Give Online Giving Option. Text the number below with the word “Sunday”. There will be an automated response that provides a link to sign-up for online giving.
Phone Number: 850-940-5996