Mass Cards & Deluxe Mass Cards
The ministry of Mass Cards is an important tradition of our Catholic faith. A Mass Card is a card that you give to someone to let them know that they, or a loved one, will be remembered and prayed for during the Mass. Mass Cards are available for Announced and Unannouced Masses, for the Living or Deceased.
Mass Cards can be given for:
- Happy occasions such as Birthdays or Graduations
- Joyous occasions such as Baptisms, Weddings, and Anniversaries
- General intentions for good health and happiness
- Painful times such as physical illness or emotional suffering
- Difficult times when a prayer of comfort and support is needed
- Sympathy when a friend or loved one experiences a loss
Deluxe Mass Cards or Purgatorial Society Folders are also available. The Purgatorial Society aims to assist souls in Purgatory reach Heaven. Every first Sunday of the month, a Mass is offered for those enrolled in the society. Their names remain within the society for one year.
Remember that there is no better gift to give than the gift of God's love and compassion as celebrated in the Sacrifice of the Mass.