Baptism is celebrated on the 3rd Sunday of the Month at Mary’s Nativity at 1:00 pm and the 4th Sunday of the Month at St. Ann at 2:15 pm.
Parents are required to attend a Baptismal Preparation Class on the 1st Wednesday of the month at 7:30 pm in the Mary's Nativity Parish Center.
Please call the Rectory to arrange for an interview and to register for the Sacrament. Please bring the required documentation (see below) to this interview or to the Baptismal Preparation Class.
Required documentation for baptizing your child:
- Your child's original birth certificate
- Letter of Release from your home parish if Mary's Nativity-St. Ann Parish is not your home parish stating your child may be baptized
- Each Sponsor is required to bring a letter from their parish, if not Mary's Nativity-St. Ann Parish, that they fulfill the requirements for being a sponsor
- The letter should state that they are baptized, received Holy Communion, are Confirmed, and lead a life of harmony with the faith
- Each Sponsor is required to present a certificate of Catholic Confirmation in order to be admitted as a Godparent